WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for purchasing FANVIL products. We hope you will enjoy using them. If you had any technical and compatibility problems, you can go to the product FAQ or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiry.
If you need return the products for maintenance or replacement, please fill in the Support Form with detail info. And please check the detail terms of warranty at first before you request RMA.
All products bought from the Fanvil’s India Distributor – Ank Technologies Pvt Ltd will be provided Warranty. Material procured from other sources shall contact their own purchaser and Fanvil India nor Ank Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any Warranty to such products.
With the following warranty, Fanvil India guarantees that all products, exclusive of consumable and expendable materials, are free from any defects, due to inferior materials or workmanship, for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, should the product prove defective in workmanship and/or materials, Fanvil’s Support Center will repair the product and/or replace the defective components or the defective product without charge.
1. Warranty period takes effect on the date of invoice.
2. This warranty does not award any right to compensation or cover of losses inflicted due to any alteration of the product for the purpose of matching it with national or local standards and safety regulations enforced in any country other than the country where the product was first purchased, without Fanvil’s prior written permission.
3. This warranty will not apply if the warranty void label has been defaced, modified, removed or broken.
4. This warranty does not cover: damages not resulting from quality of product itself, but following other reasons.
Damages due to:
1) Misuse, including but not limited to: (a) use of the product for the purpose other than that it is designed for, or failure to follow Fanvil user guide, and (b) product installation or operation in conditions other than specified by the standards and safety regulations enforced in the country of operation;
2) Repairs by anyone except for Fanvil Support Center;
3) Accident, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation and other causes that does not come under Fanvil control;
4) Shipment except for the cases when it is carried out by the RMA;
5) Defects of the system in which the product was operated.
RMA(Return Material Anthorization)Procedure Instruction
All products returned to FANVIL, for any reason, must follow the RMA procedure.
1. Before starting on the process of returning your product, please send an email stating specific fault phenomenon to our Fanvil Support email@example.com
2. Fanvil Support will analyze and confirm if it is software or hardware problem, if it is software problem, Fanvil Support will try to solve the problem by remote .When a hardware failure is found to be the cause of the problem, or when Fanvil Support decides a hardware repair/replacement is needed to rule out the possibility of hardware defects, Fanvil Support will request for shipping the products to Support location.
3. You must send the completed support application form along with the returned products with details of the defect that you have analysed. Returns without support application form, causing a delay in the process, Or the product(s) will be returned at customer’s expense.
4. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to FANVIL for repair. This includes the cost of incoming freight charges as well as any applicable customs fees, duty, taxes, brokerage fees and document preparation fees.
5. For in-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment to the customer will be paid by FANVIL. For out-of-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment will be charged to the customer.
6. Fanvil’s Support Department will carefully test and evaluate all returned products, and will repair or replace components/products that are under warranty at no charge. (Any acts of nature or conditions of misuse are not covered under warranty.) When Fanvil cannot duplicate the problem or condition causing the return, the unit will be returned to the customer as-is.
7. Fanvil will endeavor to return a product sent for repair to the customer within fifteen(10) working days of receipt of the repaired product.
8. The replacement product will be carefully selected to match the condition of original product. In the event that the product has been terminated or there is a lack of replacement parts, Fanvil India reserves the right to replace the malfunction product with an equivalent product. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned.